Monday, November 30, 2009

What is your favorite brand of nail polish? i have trouble buying a cheap but good nail polish.?

OPI


the brand is quite expensive, but it actually is much better quality than NYC or something.





hope this helps!What is your favorite brand of nail polish? i have trouble buying a cheap but good nail polish.?
Sally Hansen.


They don't have those super-crazy colors, but they do have a lot of really nice neutral colors and some really pretty metallic ones.





Do NOT use NYC unless it is a neutral color.


NYC will stain your nails.


Whoever said NYC is crazy.





Yeah, Sally Hansen is also really good for your nails too.What is your favorite brand of nail polish? i have trouble buying a cheap but good nail polish.?
OPI is my favorite, Sally Hansen Salon is my second favorite...Great colors and usually $5 per bottle!





http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?p鈥?/a>
OPI is my favorite, but if you're looking for cheap try Sally Hansen - I like that product when I'm looking to save money.
I always use Love My Nails, or NYC which are both very inexpensive and very good. Its hard to find Love My Nails anymore but if you can I def. reccomend it.
Either Wet 'n' Wild or Sally Hanson...both are reall y good although I usually use Wet 'n' Wild!!!!! Awesome colors!!!!! It is pretty inexpensive, too!!!!!!!!! Hope this helps!!!!!!!
Chanel. Amazing stuff.
MILANI nail lacquer
Barry M - lots of different colours and it's like 拢2.50 or something
ulta
Wet 'n' Wild is awesome
CHANEL the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles