Monday, November 30, 2009

Does any one know how to remove the yellowness that appears on the nails after using too much nail polish?

I get this sometimes when I don't use a basecoat, or when I wear dark nail polish a few times in a row. I safe natural way woould be to soak you nails in lemon juice for 10 minutes, and then wash your hands. I usually will buff my nails with a buffer from a nail/beauty supply store. It gets rid of the ridges and the shine can take away alot of the yellowish tint in your nails. It also brings more blood circulation to your fingernails to make them grow both faster and stronger!Does any one know how to remove the yellowness that appears on the nails after using too much nail polish?
cut a wedge of lemon off and rub it over your nails or scrub them with smokers toothpaste) remember to paint your nails with a top coat before applying your nail colour this will stop your nails from going yellow. trust me this really worksDoes any one know how to remove the yellowness that appears on the nails after using too much nail polish?
I think the only way to remove it is to stop using nail polish for a while, then they will go back to normal.
Hey, I think the best thing is for you to wear a good base coat before you apply the nail colour. Also try going for a week with natural nails to give them to time to breath and to make them white try soaking them in denture whiteners; they're good, although I think soaking them in bleach probably ain't the best idea... Hope that helps!
yes. lemon or lime are the perfect answer. u just rub your nails with a bit of lime juice of course after removing the polish. good luck!
Buy an inexpensive tooth whitener gel- not a toothpaste- a gel, apply it to your nails for about 5 min. and the yellow should be gone, good luck.
you can buy speacial nail creams and oil wich nourish the nail and will get rid of any nasty stains!
soaking in bleach is kind of harsh. Try soaking in Hydrogen Peroxide first. If it doesn't help, you can always try the bleach, much later.
Let your nails with no nail polish for a week and use a good nourishing base for weak nails! You must use this base before any dark nail polish including red colours
The yellow color your nails turn after wearing polish is likely NOT from an infection like someone above said. It's usually from wearing dark colors like deep reds and purples. To get this stain of my nails, I either paint them again (!!!) or I use a buffer to buff the stains away.





Don't buff too much though, or the nail will become too thin and break or tear easier.
Cut up a lemon or a lime and rub on your nails...the acid in the fruit will remove the yellow...it really does work. From now on you should use a base coat before apply nail color.
I've had the same problem and I've found soaking that nail in a little bleach will do the trick. Just remember to wash your hands afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles