Saturday, November 28, 2009

Guys: what color nail polish do you find most attractive on a girl?

if you're ugly(and by asking this question it proves you are) the color of your nail polish wont save youGuys: what color nail polish do you find most attractive on a girl?
i have heard that they like a light cuttle color usually and french manicures and acrlics.Guys: what color nail polish do you find most attractive on a girl?
i have never noticed and i dont think any guys care. even clear is fine.
well im a girl but i like wearing death black nail polish with blood red tips!!!!! guys find it attractive!!! DONT U
I saw a cute girl with green nail polish on her fingers...and it drove me


a bit wild...I don't know why
my bf likes french manicures.


doesnt really like the bright pink or red colors.
my husband loves french manicured nails
Cherry red with a nice gloss finish
i perfer darker colors but i'm a girl tho
as far as i know my Boy Friend dosen't care he never says any thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles