Monday, November 30, 2009

Poll: do boys like it when girls have nail polish on there toes?

preferably yellow?Poll: do boys like it when girls have nail polish on there toes?
Yeah probs if its not chipped and doesnt look tacky. I think if you have darker skin you could use yellow but on light skin it looks kinda like wrong depending on the color. So yeah :)





Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Poll: do boys like it when girls have nail polish on there toes?
I would say it depends primarily on what kind of boy we are talking about and what colour the nail polish is.


I think nail polish on toes looks a bit trashy, whatever age you are. And I'd definitely stay away from yellow - to the person who casually glances at your toes, it might look like you have some strange kind of fungal infection.
Its not something guys are fussed about. They dont notice of you havent got it on but they might if you have. Mainly if its a nice colour that suits and if its nicely done. CHipped nailpolish is horrible. Depending on your skin tone I dont think yellow is a good idea, but the colour you choose is more about your personality and something that looks good
Yellow isn't the best color on white girls, but on African American girls it looks okay.


Guys like it when girls wear anything that shows that they have pride in their looks, so YES, wear the nail polish.
Oh yeah. I've not seen yellow, though. Would go good with daisy flip-flops I guess. I prefer when the polish matches the color of the lips.
I do! Do girls like when men wear nail polish on their toes?
hahah wth, i dont think guys usually stare at your feet...but does it matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles