Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do u have an idea for a science project that has to do with nail polish?

so my science poject is liek a third of my grade and its the kind on a poster board with graphs and hypothesis and results and all that.





the topic can be on anything and i want to do nail polish. do u have any specific ideas for an expiriment or anything that could help?





also, i dont want this to include other people.





thanks in advance


~ :DDo u have an idea for a science project that has to do with nail polish?
Wow... that is so weird. I'm doing a science project to do with nail polish now!! My aim is to find which brand of nail polish dries the fastest, but you could also use which brand of nail polish lasts the longest. I'm not sure how you'd do that one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles