Saturday, November 28, 2009

WHAT IS THE BEST NAIL POLISH AND NAIL POLISH REMOVER ?

what is the best FAST DRYING black nail polish and best nail polish remover ?WHAT IS THE BEST NAIL POLISH AND NAIL POLISH REMOVER ?
I got nail polish today at Target and it's OPI. My friend said it was the best. They have black and white, on top of their totally awesome, vibrant and shiny colors.WHAT IS THE BEST NAIL POLISH AND NAIL POLISH REMOVER ?
Hey!


I really like the brand OPI it may not dry fast but it doesn't chap off and it stays on for a really long time. Also for nail polish remover I use Sally Hansen it works well!


Hope I Helped!
I love love love OPI nail polish. For remover, I just use drugstore brand because they all removers are the same to me and that one is cheapest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles