Saturday, November 28, 2009

Girls, what color toe nail polish do you love to put on your toes to make your feet pretty?

hot pink. sounds a little crazy, but trust me, its cute.Girls, what color toe nail polish do you love to put on your toes to make your feet pretty?
I love a deep red or a plum color.Girls, what color toe nail polish do you love to put on your toes to make your feet pretty?
neautral...oh so perfect :)
Well, I Think it depends on your hair color and skin tone. Girls with dark hair and olive skin tones red looks great.( i'm jealous),with cool lighter skin tones, like I have, any pastel color looks good.
I think bright red polish looks really pretty on toes.
Why's a guy asking this?





Maybe he has a thing for toes?
dark red or sheer pink
either some type of polka dot painting or just a french manicure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles