Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you think of Chanel Blue Satin nail polish?!?

Blue Satin nail polish is the it color for spring, what do you think about it?!What do you think of Chanel Blue Satin nail polish?!?
Not for me, I'll stick with pinks and neutrals, but good luck in your search!What do you think of Chanel Blue Satin nail polish?!?
LOVE IT.





So pretty.
Love! But only if nails are nice, neat, and short. LESS $$$ OPI's Yoga-ta get this blue from the India collection coming out soon. Can't wait girls!
I think it is the hottest nail polish I've seen in a while and I love it!
Totally sexy, can't wait to **** my gf while she's wearing it
i love it.


i think everyone is going to start wearing it instead of black.
i love it, it's so pretty. i think it's a great alternative to black, especially for spring. i hope it catches on, black nailpolish has always annoyed me.
its fabulous, still available at bloomingdales.com by the way


closest comparable color: OPI russian navy (which has a more purple hue than inky navy, they have a full russian collection).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles