Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you think about black nail polish?

and what do you think about emo' and goth'What do you think about black nail polish?
Goth is okay but emo is kinda creepy... but i like black nail polish and i'm not goth at allWhat do you think about black nail polish?
I think its ugly,stupid and dumb.So don't even try black nail polish.
I wear black polish. I think it can be very stylish.
i wear black nail polish=]


i think its cute%26lt;3
I lalalalalaaaav !!!! black nail polish, i like emo and goth .. but not SUPER emo and goth . i juss like the styles, but don't go over board .
some people can pull it off, it's in their personality. others look silly if they are just copying friends. Black nail polish is cool. I'm not goth and I wear it once in a while.
realy cute i like that style

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles