Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm wearing a choclate color dress to the knees for a wedding, what color nail polish can i wear, my shoes are?

bronze shoes,I'm wearing a choclate color dress to the knees for a wedding, what color nail polish can i wear, my shoes are?
A soft pink color would look reall pretty! =]I'm wearing a choclate color dress to the knees for a wedding, what color nail polish can i wear, my shoes are?
I wore the soft pink, look great thank you. Report Abuse

my personal opinion, would be a nude pink.


obviously that color is going to match everything.





even every-day outfits :)


it's cute, and you could do it yourself which is way more inexpensive than going to get them done anywhere.





HOPE I HELPED ! :)
Wear something neutral, like a shimmery beige or get a french manicure done.
you can buy bronze polish, try a copper or metal looking color
first i'd say french manicure, but if you're looking to paint them yourself, i'd say a light pink would look very good :]
you could try navy blue, black, maroon, purple dark colors would look good. hope this hleps =]
white, that would look nice


or a FRENCH manicure, not just a mani

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles