Saturday, November 28, 2009

My nail polish never stays on! I use Seche base coat and Sally Hansen Beyond perfect?

topcoat, but the tips, after work (at a deli) are completely bare. Any better topcoats or advice I can use?My nail polish never stays on! I use Seche base coat and Sally Hansen Beyond perfect?
Base coat is extremely important. It holds the rest of the color layers to the nail. Also, make sure that nothing is on your nail before you color--no oils or soap. No NOT wash your hands before applying nail color unless it's just plain water. Try a bit of nail polish remover before the base coat to be sure all oils are gone. Use nail lacquer--NOT nail enamel or nail polish. Big difference between the 3 types.My nail polish never stays on! I use Seche base coat and Sally Hansen Beyond perfect?
let your nail polish dry in between coats, the best way is sit down with a good book or tv show that way you won't have to 'wait' for it to dry! Also, I recommend wearing gloves when youdo the dishes.
well maybe try a better kind of nail polish , like O.P.I it really good it maybe expensive but its worth it !!
Do you give your polish a chance to dry in between coats? Let each coat dry for at least 5mins, If you have to do any dishwashing at the deli, the dishwashing detergent is not good for polish, it makes it crack. So if you can take the time to use gloves do so, and it will last for a while. If you are in cold weather a lot, make sure you wear gloves as much as possible, because the cold air will make the polish crack also. It is not necessary the price of the polish, but how you handle your hands once you put the polish on.
I don't know answer, I just need points:)
Try OPI - It's brilliant.
  • celebrity myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles