Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would you rather dive into a pool of melted lip gloss or nail polish?

Great question!





Lip gloss -sometimes I could just eat the stuff, it smells so good. Then again nail polish has a great smell too, but not like you'd want to eat it.Would you rather dive into a pool of melted lip gloss or nail polish?
Definitely lip gloss...nail polish smells horribleWould you rather dive into a pool of melted lip gloss or nail polish?
Lip gloss I guess.
I would rather dive into a pool of lip gloss because nail polish will stay on you body and you would have to use nail polish remover and that is bad for your skin.
Lip Gloss! No staining! Plus, who would want to be the color of Marine blue nail polish for the rest of their life? Not me.
Lip gloss because it doesn't have chemicals in it an it would be easier to clean off later plus the smell is better than nailpolish.
lip gloss because nail polish would be harder to wash off your whole body and nail polish has a bad smell
the lip gloss cuz the nail polish would not only smell horrible but it would burn ur eyes
Neither, but if I had to choose one it would have to be lip gloss - the nail polish would be very hard to get off and the smell would be terrible and where as the lip gloss would smell much better, might be a little hard to get it off but it won't turn you colors :)
lip gloss
lip gloss, cause if i jumped in nail polish i would have to jump into a pool of nail polish remover next
lip gloss
lip gloss cause your gona smell better
Neither
Probably lip gloss, because nail polish gives me headaches...lol
either one sounds like a smothering experience
Lip gloss. Much easier to get off and smells much better.
Melted lip gloss defenitly!
lip gloss I don't wanna try to get nail polish out of my hair!
neither
I THINK THAT I WOULD DO BOTH.LIP GLOSS SO MY LIP WILL


GET LIP GLOSS ON MY LIPS.AND NAIL POLISH SO I WOULDN`T PAY AT THE NAIL SOLON.
melted lip gloss
definately lip gloss, i'd rather smell like strawberry vanilla sparkle than terpintine...
probably lip gloss cuz it would smell and taste a lot better than nail polish!!
lip gloss
lip gloss. nail polish is toxic if ingested
lip polish! ahh could you imagine getting nail polish out of your eyelids and eyelashes? -shudder-
neither but..... if I had to choose lip gloss totally

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles