Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does nail polish harm your nails?

I bit my nails for like a billion years and have only just stopped about 3 weeks ago. But I find since they have grown longer they peel and look really unhealthy. Could it be from nail polish? I use it alot because it helps me stop biting them!Does nail polish harm your nails?
Nope, just the way your nails are. Get nailpolish that strengthens nails and keep it on, stop biting and it will change, mine did!Does nail polish harm your nails?
Well usually nail polish have these chemicals in them so they can damage your nails if you want to stop your habit of biting your nails(just in case it happens again) try putting lemon juice , (so it is something sour) to stop biting it.





Hope i helped ! =]
maybe because some brands do that to your nails! so swich to a differnet brand and then see. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or, don't use the crap, at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles