Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a nice navy blue nail polish I can wear everyday? Brands and colour please. Thank you.?

The most beautiful Navy Blue nailpolish I've come across is called ';Russian Navy'; from the OPI line of nail polishes. You should be able to find it at a beauty supply store in the mall.





I purchased it the second I saw it. You won't be dissappointed!What is a nice navy blue nail polish I can wear everyday? Brands and colour please. Thank you.?
the name is called Beautiful treats cosmetics,Los Angeles, CA 90014. the code on the top is B06. i wear it all the time. pretty blueWhat is a nice navy blue nail polish I can wear everyday? Brands and colour please. Thank you.?
Sorry, but...why? Ugh. Navy blue? Every day?
sasa - gold and sparkle!(preety nice avater you got i like )
Food coloring + salt water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles