Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's your favourite colour of nail polish...?

I like red but on you of course :)What's your favourite colour of nail polish...?
eh.


black.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…





mine ! What's your favourite colour of nail polish...?
red


black





ta nixakia sou vafeis miklo mou ????









right now its dark red. tomorrow it will probably be something different
Depends who you are:


Deep purple. (Goth)


Light Pink.(Girly Girl)


Light blue (the best!)
Clear nail polish.


It makes my rather shortish nails appear longer than they are!
really really dark purple.
Anything in neon
Depends on my mood, but normally black.
Black and Gold together in a pattern.
black = sexiness
Black but I'm not gothic. Black just looks good on me!
maroon
Eggplant Frost
Red =]
Black...
Dark red
Red
Pink ice
Black ^_^
Black %26amp; White.
Red.
dont care for it really
changes for my mood
rose


pink
red


dark purple



black or deep red.
blood red or dark brown





i'm a bit of a vamp xx
scarlett,,,


but as i serve food have to have a french manicure,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles