Thursday, December 3, 2009

I heard swallowing a little bit of nail polish can get you high?!?

Is that true ?I heard swallowing a little bit of nail polish can get you high?!?
Who ever tried that and told you must of been high!I heard swallowing a little bit of nail polish can get you high?!?
I don't think so I think it would just make you sick, if you think about what it what happens when it gets on your skin then imagine that in your mouth and throat. Yuk... it would not be nice and how would you get it out of your insides? (Drink nail polish remover) ew I don't think so!!
No. It won't really do much if it's a little bit (real little) but if you like chug a whole bottle... I don't think that would do you good and I don't think it would get you high.
Why would you even ask this question? Is getting high really worth the risks you are taking by drinking nail polish? Please seek professional help immediately.
no. you huff it. it doesn't do much. and just a side note, one huff can kill you instantly.
you would more than likely end up in hospital . . and not for being high
Thats the first time I ever heard it. I don't think its true.
That just sounds weird! and gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles