Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why is my nail polish being a pain in the buttocks?

Tequila Sunrise %26lt;3!





Haha I hope it's a good color, seeing as it should be a flourescent orange!Why is my nail polish being a pain in the buttocks?
Yepp its hungover for sure! haha i hope it gets better soon you should take it out partying more often it will eventually get used to the night life! haha :PWhy is my nail polish being a pain in the buttocks?
because it's screaming out to you ';don't pick on me!'; so it's rebelling against your hand.
because it secretly hates you
because it's not opening?
Because you're using it wrong.
Because it doesn't belong up there?
I hate when it gets all goopey =(
because its supposed to go on your nails not your butt
It's drying up?
You sat on it?
Funniest thing I've heard all day, haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles