Thursday, December 3, 2009

Guys, do your sisters/girlfriends ever make you wear nail polish/ acrylic nails?

yes because its fun to practice on other people. I always paint my brothers nails and put acrylics on him to see how it would look on a hand, or I do it for a laugh. Although he REALLY REALLY hates when I do it.Guys, do your sisters/girlfriends ever make you wear nail polish/ acrylic nails?
no, i make mine wear blusher and mascara. ( :


i tell him he has the most pretty eyes and with cheek bones like his blush is his best friend, but i put it on very lightly of course so its natural and does the trick of enhancing his appearance. he approves of the way it enhances his features and wears it on a regular basis now.





ow yeah but i did put nail polish and makeup on my baby cousin, he looked prettier then his sister. his dad saw it and freaked out.Guys, do your sisters/girlfriends ever make you wear nail polish/ acrylic nails?
wow, thats funny,my son has a few girls that when he goes to their house they like to make him wear their jeans and straighten his long hair and put make up on him and do his nails,he humors them and lets them do it,but he is not at all gay,if you are secure in your sexuality,than it should not bother you at all.


Have fun and humor them,they will think it is cool.
im 17 and i have 5 older sisters and when my girls round as well, they all gang up and try bully me into not just wearin nail polish, but wearin make up as well!!!





its a nightmare
Never.
no sorry...im not gay and my girlfriend knows it better than anyone else...especially at night
hahaha, i used to paint my little brothers nails when he was younger
No that would mean you are whipped.
Nooooo! I would be all like; Hey!!, Get that stuff away from me man.
  • celebrity myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles