Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can i find gray nail polish?

i've searched and searched and i can't find any- it's all blackWhere can i find gray nail polish?
just mix colors.yeah? white nailpolish+black nailpolish= gray polish! LMAOWhere can i find gray nail polish?
I live in Canada and they have plenty of different varieties at drug stores, of course it really depends on the drug store, some have more than others.


Personally I think the best thing would be to go to a gothic store or something like that and that would be where you find darker colors, from my experience it shouldn't be all black, again depending on which gothic store.


That or specifically go to a ';beauty'; type store where they specifically have make-up and stuff like that.


I found black and gray nail polish at the dollar store, not the best quality but that's where I got it.


As said above I would try Claires to, I've been there several times and they pretty much have it all as far as earrings and make-up goes, Ardenes is more designed for clothes and what not, Claires seems to be just make up and accessories.
If you want a quick inexpensive kind go to walmart (they are also in target)and go to NYC and they have it. They also have some good sheer colors I bought when I was in a bridesmaid mind!! ( they have solid, sheer, glittery, just make sure you look real good at the label)
You can get it at Claire's boutique
o.p.i has a color called moon over mumbai and it's gray. get it at a beauty store or a salon
Claires, but why on earth would you want GRAY nail polish!?
CVS,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles