Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which nail polish color do you like best?

i have neon green, neon pink, and neon yellow. i was going to do my toe nails pink and my finger nails green or yellow. which should i use for my toe nails? which for my fingernails? x) stupid question but yeah ^^Which nail polish color do you like best?
AHAHHA!! Well right now my nails are hot pink nd purple!! HEHEHE on my left hand i have my thumb hot pink and the rest are purple! on my right hand i have my thumb purple and the rest hot pink!! ahahah the same with my toes!! it looks really cool you should try it!! yu should use NOEN GREEN nd NEON PiNK!!Which nail polish color do you like best?
What if you did every other nail in neon green and neon pink. i thnk that would look kool.
Go Wild!


Use all 3 Colours on your nails,


Or if not, it depends on what your wearing (:
  • celebrity myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles