Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is black nail polish the new thing to wear or not?

also who likes that color? ';)Is black nail polish the new thing to wear or not?
Ya, that seems to be the new ';in'; thing to wear black nail polish..I like it on SHORT nails. I think it looks kinda tacky on long or fake nails.


But it can look cute on short nails.Is black nail polish the new thing to wear or not?
i wear black nail polish all the time.


i don't think its the new thing or anything though, i've been wearing it since i was 10 and im 15 now
Black nail polish are cool once they are not chipped. I like black nails it depends on what outfit you have to rock the color.
my hands are very pale so they look like goth hands my friend did them for me the other day. but it looks fine on her.


i think its also cos im really girly into my pinks and cute stuff lol.





xoxo
well, the new color is like a navy blue (almost black) w/ a purple shine to it....


i really like it....
Yuk! Fugly.
umm NOT
I like it!!





u sshoudlnt do ur nails according to a ';trend';...if u like it...go for it!
I wore it in the '70's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles