Thursday, December 3, 2009

WHat is your FAVORITE nail polish color or brand?

OPI has so much variety. It costs about $7 though.


I loveee wet n wild too b/c they are soooo cheap/ Only $1.





http://myfashionaddictions.blogspot.com/鈥?/a>WHat is your FAVORITE nail polish color or brand?
I always change my polish, like every week. I wear so many colors, but it's usually some shade of purple - dark, light, in-between. I also like gold colors. I also wear darker colors, like black, dark blue, dark purple, on my toes. My fingernails are usually light, but my toes are usually dark. I reverse it in the winter.





favorite brand I think OPI lasts the longest and gives the smoothest finish. If you haven't tried it, give it a shot!WHat is your FAVORITE nail polish color or brand?
I love the N.Y.C. nail polish. It's 99 cents and me and all my girlfriends use it in bright pinks. Shorter nails are also preferable unless you have acrylics.


xoxo, A.
Orly is an amazing brand! It's available at Sally Beauty Supply stores and I love the bright fuschia color. It's pretty affordable too. But it's amazing!
the brand is sinful color. Its really bright. i like the red the best it looks like i went to the salon to do my nails. lol :)
OPI is an awesome brand.


And, for color, navy blue. Or hot pink or turquoise.
black is in. im not like goth or scene or anything but it looks good and goes with anything.





answermyquestion ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmdYh8doUTJ5kuIq7qLl7S7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080519185727AA14ybt
hot pink Revlon..


answer mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/;_ylt=ApiT6鈥?/a>
Hot pink...Bright and Neon colors....Black, Purple...I also like mellow and soft colors like light pink, neutral..etc..I love hot topic nail polish..its stays on longer...
I usually wear dark reds. I don't really have a favorite brand.
Pinks definitly my favourite


And Barry M x
i really like O.P.I


and i like their dark purple colors and bright pink colors a lot.
French man. %26amp; ped. lovely colours and shining.
It's OPI and its called ';Your a Pisa Work'; I 鈾?it soo much :D
Light pink n I love Revelon
HOT PINK AND LIME GREEN ARE HOT!!!
Pink!
OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress
hot pink
pink n black
red and idk
hot pink looks good on my girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles