Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color nail polish do you have on?

and toes?





my fingers are french manicured and toes are hot sparkly pink :]What color nail polish do you have on?
red finger nailssss.


orangy/peach toe nailss.








:]What color nail polish do you have on?
My toes are OPI's Strawberry Margarita but it's actually very girly pink. And I don't have any on my finger nails, I'm giving them a rest for now to let my nails grow.
Don't do my nails. I trim them though! ^-^
black on my fingers! %26lt;3
I don't care about them. Just trim them. but I have right now dark blue and light blue on my fingers and on my toes i have nothing I rather skateboard.
i have black finger nails and black toe nails lol. : )
blue on fingers purple on toes!
pinkk lol
noneXD
Dark red
Haha, that reminds me, I should paint my nails.... =)


I'll probably paint them either French Manicure (very light pink) or something funky like yellow or dark blue. lol





Ooh, that sounds pretty!
Fingers, and toes are orange
french pedicured toes, and cherries in the snow deep red on the fingers :)
my toes are a pinkish color.


fingernails are natural.
toes are french manicured and fingernails are black
none


none


i bite my nails so it looks pretty wierd with nail polish
i have like barely any nailpolish left on my toes. it was like pearl. and my nails were pink a few days ago but now they are just like clean..or clear or wtvr u call it.
this sparkly brown on my fingers, french manicure on my toes.
On my fingers I have a french tip, except with red and black. On my toes its a really light blue :)
A coral color on my fingers and none on me toes
Orange finger nails and Pink toenails!
my fingers are black and my toes are like dark purple
pink on hands and red on toes. i know it does not match.
Lol I don't have any nail polish on.
im not wearing nail polish. i like the nude look. its a classic.
None, I buff my nails to a high gloss.
Dark Garnet.......usually I have the girl put Capuccino on but my guy likes that red
mine are all crazy polka dot and zig zags and stripes different on each nail! my friend did them i swear she should work in a salon
My tootsies are painted a deep purple and my finger nails are a sparkley blue french with mylar flakes to make them look like opals.
neon yellow and pink like lemonade it matches what im wearin lol
love her madly(pinkish red) with sharpie stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles