Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guys, whats the hottest nail polish color a girl can wear? (I need to do my nails)?

OK, so I am not a guy. BUT....I have had numerous men....some of which I was intimate with....say they LOVE and LUST for bright red.Guys, whats the hottest nail polish color a girl can wear? (I need to do my nails)?
All men are not created equal! What color do you like? Wear the color you like with confidence and men will notice. Sorry...I'm not a guy but I've learned alot about men from dating!Guys, whats the hottest nail polish color a girl can wear? (I need to do my nails)?
Red - but, we really don't look at it most of the time.
personally, no nail polish.
Personally, I don't like nail polish. It looks so artificial. So, if you must, you really can't go wrong with French Tips. They look natural.





Of course, if you're trying to impress a guy with just nail polish, you need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles