Thursday, December 10, 2009

My kitten(6 months) just got nail polish on her paw!?

Its dry now and I am waiting for my bf to get home so he can help me to get it off her, she licked it a little and I'm worried she will not be ohkay. Should I just keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't vomit?My kitten(6 months) just got nail polish on her paw!?
Dont use nail polish remover!!!! If it was completely dry, she should be ok. using nail polish remover would only make it more likely that she'd get sick!My kitten(6 months) just got nail polish on her paw!?
I agree...if it is dry its ok. Just watch her and make sure she is ok over the next few days. You have to be especially careful with babies. If for any reason you think she may not be ok, take her to the vet asap! Better safe then sorry ya know/ Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles