Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am looking for a certian color nail polish.....?

I got my nails done at the nail salon, I really want this color for myself, do you know where I can buy it. Its called premature orgasm,its a really bright pink color! I am looking to buy it online and it was not a regular brand. I think it was an asian brand!!I am looking for a certian color nail polish.....?
ebay will have it for sure look on there if they dont post it on i want it now then a seller will contact you.I am looking for a certian color nail polish.....?
u can check the revlon line at walmart. revlon might have bcuz i heard revlon was the best nail polish
shiseido? I've heard of that color, and I think it's by that brand.
i believe nars has a nail color called pussy galore that is one of its top sellers (no its not the exact color youre lookng for) but this one has gotten so much press over the years....check out narscosmetics.com








http://www.narscosmetics.com/acb/stores/鈥?/a>
Buy it at the pl@y-boi-mansi0n.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles