Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you like white nail polish?

I just painted all my nails white what do you think before I go in public with it on? ThanksDo you like white nail polish?
No.Do you like white nail polish?
I HATE YOUR ANSWER!! I am liv and nobody tells what I like and what I don't like. Trick question you failed!! I am not only the dreamer but the dream go getter, I achive anything I want to and nobody ever ever tells me I can't!! I like the answer by North$id... U rock Report Abuse

you should do what you like not what others think of it! be you! be free..do what you do...lol get the hint!
it's nice but if you make NO mistakes when i do it it looks like i put white pt all clumpy but thats just me maybe you know how to do it
III LOVEE WHITE NAIL POLISH ! THERE JUST TOO SHMEXYY!!!:**








;*
yeah rock that look! i have mine painted white right now!!
Yes! I need to get some!
Only on the tips for me. But if you like it, that's cool too!
No.
Yes. I always have. Don't worry about what others think. If you like it, that's all that matters.
ya



yea i wear it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles