Thursday, December 3, 2009

If I put nail polish thinner in my nail polish will it ruin the efficiency of my nail polish?

If my favorite polish is getting a little thick I put a drop or two of polish remover in the bottle to thin it out. I also put a BB in the bottle to help mix the polish. I know about nails as I have natural nails. I just cut them off and they were almost 1.5'; long..My nails grow fast and very strong.If I put nail polish thinner in my nail polish will it ruin the efficiency of my nail polish?
No. i have doen it before to bring back almost gone polish in a bottle back to life, just put in a very little drop and go from there. i also have used it if the polish is too thick.If I put nail polish thinner in my nail polish will it ruin the efficiency of my nail polish?
Just put a little and it shouldn't. Why do you need to do that though? To make your polish dry faster without air bubbles, get some quick dry spray from Avon....works great.
No ,salons do that .
If you put a little you should be ok putting very little and mixing well. Don't over do it though cuz then you will ruin the polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles