Thursday, December 3, 2009

What nail polish are you gona use for new year? ;D?

Pink with gold streaks and some sparkless....What nail polish are you gona use for new year? ;D?
hot pink with glitterWhat nail polish are you gona use for new year? ;D?
mmm, prolly nothing.....
blue with pink streaks... not a manicure im just good at painting my nails lol
Black with silver sparkles
im painting my nails red tonight
silver.....
Nice of you to ask , I have decided to let my fingernails and toenails go without any nail polish in order for them to be able to breathe for the New Year.
Black.%26lt;3
rainbow! red green purple blue orange!


i love having original colors!
I got my nails like Fergie has them on Blender Magazine's Cover. There blue and white.
opi's my private jet which is like a gun metal black with a multicolor glittery shine......Happy New Year!!
Metallic silver!
Well, I want to do black...but my parents hate it so I cant I'll probably just do boring pink.
black,I like to stay simple,but since my dress is black with a white belt and my shoes are black and white I would have liked to do a black and white french manicure(you know,with black instead of transparent)but I messed my nails up,so I'm just doing black =\
I am going to use this nail polish that is a mix between a pink and a red.














:]
i'm thinking white or really bright day-glo colors.





we already did black, vamp, bridal....


time for something new!
Navy Blue or Dark Red Pink or dark Purple
pink
color concept .. im gonna do a manicure .. i wanna start of the year nicely .. and then go wild.. i always have
Why do you need to wear nail polish for new year's? I never thought it was required?


Anyways, I'm wearing this really really white-pink with sparkles.
black with a top coat of clear
I changed From Black last night to Blood Red With Very Dark Blue Spots Hehe it looks Nice on My Long nails.
pinkish off-white
clear
sparkles babyyyy!
I'm Not Really a Waitress by OPI w/ Sally Hansen Diamond topcoat for a silvery shimmer!
GOLD bring in the new year with shine ;)
  • celebrity myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles