Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color of nail polish are you wearing today? i am wearing a revlon color called valentine. a pretty red?

color.What color of nail polish are you wearing today? i am wearing a revlon color called valentine. a pretty red?
ballet slipper a pale pinkWhat color of nail polish are you wearing today? i am wearing a revlon color called valentine. a pretty red?
im not wearing nail polish
I am wearing Bonfire, by Maybelline
mines call a mothers touch.. its clear with a hint of housework.. in other words i cant wear it, and hour later its half chipped off.. do a double dose of nail polish for me
It is called Firecracker. It is a deep orange
Black chipped nail polish
okay i think this question is pretty pointless but i have no nail polish on today i have this natural nail growth stuff and if you want your nails to grow long you can only put that stuff on and leave it alone then put some more on the next day and so on
not wearing any polish at the moment but I'm going out tomorrow for a friend's b/day so I might do my nails tonight. probably red cus my outfit will be black
I'm wearing baby pink from I - don't - which - brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles