Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is you favorite color nail polish?

Be spaceficWhat is you favorite color nail polish?
iceblue or light pink.What is you favorite color nail polish?
any blue or lime green =] and purple too.
Either just clear or a light cherry pink.
black nail polish
Soft pink is my favoirte because it looks nice at any time of the year.
FRENCH TIPS. CLASSY N SWEET
gold with a shiny shade, i use two nali polishes all the time
my favorite is french tips, then the brownish red (for toes and short nails), and after that i like beige and soft pinks because it's easy to paint them yourself.
I do white all year round! a clean pearly white! goes great in summer and winter and goes with any clothing.
Bogota Blackberry by OPI
Mary Kay Mystic Mauve
Hot Pink, Silver, or maybe Gold.
dark...red...or iceblue
dark, dark black. it looks sooo cool!!!
Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids. Oh yeah, the question. Umm... Silver or pink gliiter.
Cotton Candy by O.P.I.
Red, of course.





OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress is fabulous.
pinkish red
I like a french manicure or hot pink nails. I also like the french manicure with silver tips. Thats always fun
baby pink
hot pink or gold or silver
i lik clear lipglosses that smell lik cake or strawberry
tiki punch by sation
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles