Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you think of nail polish on guys ?

like black or something ...What do you think of nail polish on guys ?
wow. its HOT!


Black on emo guys, and neon colours on scene guys =]


especially if its kinda chipped round the outside (:What do you think of nail polish on guys ?
Depends on what type of guy


if it on like gerard way it's HOT


but if it was on Brad pitt its' UGLY ( i dont like brad pitt i just couldn't think of anyone else)


but only in black other colors are just weird


unless hes gay
theres a time and a place.





at gigs its cool.





out in public not so cool.





but each to their own. if thats what you or your girl like who gives a toss what i think
gay~








let your feminine side shine on my friend~
It kinda depends on the guy. And the color. Black I'm fine with on guys. other colors.. not so much.
I think that guys that wear nail polish are the type to kiss boys that wear rainbows.
I really, really, really don't care.
black only is okay
Black is hot!!!





Any other color isn't though
My friends wear black so its cool.


I want a cookie....:'(
depends on his style and attitude
No way!!!
I think it's hot.
im ok with it
I'd think the dude is messed up...
I don't like it on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles