Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is breathing nail polish remover bad for your nose?

not good -- for your LUNGS eitherIs breathing nail polish remover bad for your nose?
The chemical in nail polish remover goes to your brain and can cause effect from dizziness to feeling high to death. Yes even from just five minute of doing your nails. you should always use it in a well ventilated area where you don't smell it very much. I have never heard of it doing any damage to the nasal passages unless you actually get some on them, but I wouldn't be surprised to find that repeated exposure over a loong time might cause the cells that detect odors to stop working.Is breathing nail polish remover bad for your nose?
I don't think it is ';Not good,'; but you could get high....so bad for the lungs mainly!
chyeaaa...and not to mention ur brain!!
no of course not. i mean, you are only inhaling dangerous fumes, right? go ahead and try it an let me know how it works out for you while you are in your coma, ok?
Basically the same thing as glue sniffing ... I'd say it is not good for your lungs either
I don't mean to scare you but I think because I was obsessively painting and removing (paint) from my nails for a couple of months when I was younger, I seriously and I'm not joking here, I can't smell anymore. At least not most smells, they have to be super strong for me to smell them and even then, sometimes I can't smell them. So if there is long exposure, then I'm pretty sure the odor detectors could stop working. Just a friendly warning.
It probably is. The smell like hurts your head. I think nail polish has alcohol, so it probably is bad. I think it may kill brain cells.
if u just sit their and breath it, but for the 5 min.while u r doing ur nails it won't hurt.
Not your nose, but if you sniff a ton of it maybe it's like dope?


LOL
yes the cells in your nose will decompose *dry up and disapear or whatever* and dry your nose but if u put it in your nose der it could go to your brain and burn insides....
i think so.. my biology teacher once told me .. that thats a real good way of killin brain cells.. lol..





so i would take that as a NO its not good
addictive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles