Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you love red nail polish?

I love it. Looks nice on my nails, lol.Do you love red nail polish?
Red nail polish is the best! I love it! It's just hard to put on, if you mess up it stains worse than any other color lolDo you love red nail polish?
i like red nail polish bt it looks to harsh with my skin complection so i wear a dark red like a maroon to black color








ps-


hey i am a representative for pacsun if you could click this it would help me out alot! remember to check out the site and sign up for emails or join as well if you are interested! thanks!


http://theskinny.repnation.com/Log.ashx?鈥?/a>
yeah i love red nail polish. according to scientists or something or other, the color red attracts men? dont ask me why. although i love plum colored nail polish, its hot
Honestly, sometimes I splurge with red nail polish, but the kinds I have are hard to get off! And only go well with the tan me, :), haha... so usually I stick with a pinky orange color! :)
yes its my favorite


color of nail polish because it


looks good with everything you


wear and on everyone
I like the really really dark, maroonish color.


Not bright red.
lol.


I love red nail polish.


Reminds me of sex appeal and passion.


Wearing it right now.


: )
yes ..very femine...
Yes, it looks nice %26amp; classy.
Not bright, bright red.





But its classy
yes i do. its very classy
omg! like totally im wearing it on my fingernails right now!!
i LOVE it!
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles