Monday, June 21, 2010

(GUYS!) What is the sexiest color of nail polish?

I have a medium skin color.(GUYS!) What is the sexiest color of nail polish?
Not a guy, but red, pink, or even black is very popular. Especially french manicure is very flattering.





Hope I helped. :)(GUYS!) What is the sexiest color of nail polish?
It does depend on the tone of your skin, but I really like some of the colors that look different that what you typically see. Like the holographics and color-changers (dependent on the angle of light that hits it). I've always really liked red, but you have to hit on the right red for you or it looks all wrong. And you have to have the nails for it. Great nails with the right red is about as sexy as you can get!!!





Pink is always good. I even like some of the medium and darker blues (not light though...), some greens too (shimmers but not too light). What I don't really like are the really dark colors on girls - especially on short nails, not sure why. They're okay on toes though (girls and guys) : )





Now, if you're really in a crazy mood, try an orange shimmer, hot pink or even a bright blue shimmer. Those colors will catch the eye of guys who have style and an interest in someone who is not the boring type.





BTW, keep in mind that guys don't see color as brightly as girls do, so even if you think it's a bright color, ask a guy you know to make sure. They may think it's ';just right';!
Im not a guy but yeah Red or a nice blue i thinkk soo sorry if you wanted only guys











Is this cute ?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Reds are always sexy but I think a darker red or maroon looks more sophisticated than bright red. A lavender or shade of purple can look good too.
I'm not a guy but I adore black nail polish on light-medium tones!


Same goes for purple and dark blue.


[[:
I never knew nail polish could be sexy :P
I think using classic colors like red or black are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles