Monday, June 21, 2010

How do you get nail polish out of carpet!????!!?

im going to get in trouble if i dont get it out soonHow do you get nail polish out of carpet!????!!?
nail polish remover? i used it on a pair of jeans and it took it out and didn't discolor it at all.How do you get nail polish out of carpet!????!!?
Its going to be tricky. I have a rather large spot of purple nail polish on my bedroom carpet (which my husband still hasn't noticed!) covered up with an area rug. I tried nail polish remover, but I'd waited a little too long after it spilled and it didn't do enough. I think the only way I'm going to get my spill up at least is next time the professional carpet cleaners come.
get nail polish remover.





or if you have that shaggy carpet and it's just a little spot, carefully snip it out.





if it's a small spot, you won't even notice.
Nail polish its self is hard to get out. So you will need some strong chemicals. Try nail polish remover or bleach. And scrub scrub scrub.
white vinager

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles