Monday, June 21, 2010

I have really tanned hands and no nail polish colour is suiting me..what shud i do? :(?

Black looks ok, but it doesnt quite suit me. Bright and light colours look horrible on my hands..any advice?I have really tanned hands and no nail polish colour is suiting me..what shud i do? :(?
A Turqouise perhaps? Because Turqouise and brown look nice together, so maybe that would work?I have really tanned hands and no nail polish colour is suiting me..what shud i do? :(?
try like a nice orange , that looks really nice
GET DARK COLORS THAT ARE SHIMMER...SHIMMER BLUE, PURPLE, PINK, BEIGE, BROWN ETC.


MAC HAS A STYLE WARRIOR LINE RIGHT NOW THAT HAS AWESOME COLORS FOR TANNED SKIN! HOT HOT HOT!
Well apart from learning to spell should correctly you need to explain what shade of brown you mean by ';deeply tanned';!





Olive? Cafe du latte? Yellow Olive? Brown Olive? Golden Ochre?





If you were painting your flesh tones what color paint would you use?
darkk dark red. like burgundy.
i have the same problem=) Sally hansens insta dri Blue streak is good
Lime green and Light yellow look really good. They only look good on tan hands
If i were you, i would do any blues except dark dark blue and light blue...


like turquoise would look good.(:
dark red
I'd go with maybe a medium-dark purple, blue, or red.





You can also give yourself a french manicure which looks great with tan skin, they have a lot of really easy kits at walmart if your nails are long enough. I use Kiss Everlasting press ons that work really well too, actually.
hm... i thought you werent allowed to wear nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles